Monday, November 1, 2010

About My Blog's and About Me


About My Blog's
Hi Treaders...
Why I say Hi with "Hi Treaders"?? Take it easy Friends.. I will explain this..
Treaders.. Yaa... I will call or say hi with my blog readers is Treaders. I think Treaders is Tridiyanisa Readers.. It means You are the readers of my blog --> http://3diyanisa3.blogger.com
I hope The Treaders will be like this call..
Now, I will give information about my blog to my Treaders. This blog is about my Life's stories, my real life's notes, my wishes, my hopes, my pray and many more. I will share about motivation, my experiences, sometimes about the miracles in my life's and anything about another share.
I hope The Treaders will be like my notes, my stories, my share and many more. And I hope everything I writes in  This blog, can be useful for the Treaders. :))
Thanks for my Treaders to reads my blog..


About Me (Twriters)
Hi Treaders...
Why I say Hi with "Hi Treaders"?? Take it easy Friends.. You will know when you open my page About My Blog's..
Treaders.. Treaders is Tridiyanisa Readers.. Remember it???
I hope The Treaders will be like this call.. (I will always say that to my BlogReaders)
Now, in this page.. I don't wanna to share about my blog's but I will give information About Me to my Treaders.
I am Anisa Tridiyani, I'm just  a person who cares to share about motivation, my experiences, sometimes about the miracles in my life's and anything about another share. I call myself  in this blog is Twriters. Twriters that mean's Tridiyanisa Writers in this blog.
I'm just a young girl with so much dreams in my life's. I love writes and reads a poems, writes and reads stories, writes and reads my dreams in my life's and writes and reads anything whatever I want, whenever I want, in whatever place or something I want, as long as I don't make the trouble. :))
Who am I?? I'm the person with more chances to opens friendships, romantic chapter in my life's with my posts complication. :)) :D
And Treaders more be to know me when Treaders read my posts...
I hope The Treaders will be like my notes, my stories, my share and many more. And I hope everything I writes in  This blog, can be useful for the Treaders. :))
Enjoy It And Thanks for my Treaders to reads my blog..
regards,
Anisa Tridiyani (Twriters)

No comments:

Post a Comment